Thursday, February 7 - Thursday, February 14
The Rabun County Senior Center plans the following meals. Bread and dessert are served daily.
• Today: Brunswick stew, cole slaw and potato wedges.
• Friday: Catfish, potato salad and baked beans.
• Monday: Salisbury steak with rice and gravy and butter beans.
• Tuesday: Split smoked sausage, cabbage and field peas.
• Wednesday: Chicken pot pie and beets.
• Thursday, Feb. 14: Homemade broccoli sou and baked potato.
For more information, call 706-782-3853.