The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs about 16,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at http://jobsatadt.com/san-francisco/sales/jobid4468732-custom-homes-sales-rep-pleasanton-ca-jobs.
Position Title: Custom Home Sales Representative I
The Custom Home Sales Representative doesn't just sell ADT products to Custom Home Services' Accounts. He or she also makes sure our customers have the best experience from the initial sales call to the follow up meeting after installation is complete. As the Custom Home Sales Representative, you would:
- Meet or exceed your assigned sales quota while following established ADT guidelines.
- Find prospects using creative lead generating techniques.
- Use the ADT GOLD promoter network to maximize your leads and your sales.
- Deliver the Custom version Model Sales Call presentation to prospects, identify positive features and advantages of our products and services over those of our competition; and propose a customized solution to your prospects.
- Adhere to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Prepare final agreements for signatures.
- Process work orders and complete all related paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures, including SOX documentation.
- Meet with ADT technicians and visit your customer on the day of their installation.
- Follow up with your customers after the installation is finished to make sure all commitments were met a
- Get customer referrals.
- Keep your customers coming back to ADT by checking in after the customer's 6th and 12th months of service with ADT.
- Participate in regular ride-alongs and weekly meetings with Sales Manager, providing frequent updates.Work closely with all levels of ADT coworkers - from executives to installers - while solving problems and resolving conflicts.
Education/Work Experience Required
- College degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years of sales and sales management experience.
- Ambitious results oriented individual with entrepreneurial drive
- Has demonstrated success in handling high volume sales transactions, working with high-end customers and large bids over the last 2 years.
- Has a proven track record in consultative selling and networking with others.
- Has a proven successful track record in consumer/residential sales or related industries while working with large accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills
- Flexible Style; perseverance; action oriented; interpersonal savvy
- Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach); customer focused
- Professional business image
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for local travel, nights and weekends to accommodate the customers' agenda
ADT LLC is a equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about ADT?