Five 'Cats make GSWA's All-State list
Rabun County’s Gunner Stockton, Shawn Lovell, Austin Jones, Braxton Hicks and Tito Diaz were named to the 2018 Georgia Sports Writers Association Class AA All-State football list last Tuesday.
Stockton, Lovell and Jones were first-team performers, while Hicks and Diaz were named to the second-team list. Brison Beck earned an honorable mention from the organization.
HEADLINES IN THIS WEEK'S EDITION:
- Henricks scores 1,000th career point, Wildcats roll past Patriots
- Rabun's Coleman named area's top volleyball player
- Late run powers Eagles past Warriors on senior day
- Williams nets 36, Indians top Spartans in OT
- TFS has three shooters qualify for varsity letters at first match