Payment was lawful, former board chairman says
CLAYTON—Rabun County officials say the former Tourism Development Authority board of directors broke the law when they voted to disband and pay Executive Director Teka Earnhardt in excess of $20,000 shortly before the TDA was dissolved last September.
They want the money returned to the TDA account.
To read the full story, click here. (Subscription required)
Headlines in The Clayton Tribune
- County: TDA broke the law by paying bonus
- 55 years Of Loving The Lord And Each Other
- Clayton to revisit short-term rental ordinance
- Voters will get a look at new equipment in March 24 primary
- FAITH Sweetheart Ball rescheduled for Feb. 29 due to snowstorm
- Viewpoint: The Foothills Landscape Project is about conserving National Forest Land for the future
- Sky Valley sisters to play rivals in 'Cirque Arqadia' at RGNS starting Feb. 13