The Mountain Traveler cover contest on
The Clayton Tribune is now accepting submissions for photography that could be featured on the cover of the spring 2017 edition of The Mountain Traveler magazine.
The Mountain Traveler is a full-color regional visitor and travel guide for Northeast Georgia.
Regional Publisher Alan NeSmith invites local photographers to submit their photographic representations of the region. Suggested subjects could include points of interest, natural features or scenic views. Photographs including people enjoying the surroundings will be given additional consideration.
The magazine publishes the week of May 22 and will be distributed at visitor centers, chambers of commerce and retail outlets throughout the region during spring.
The winner of the cover contest will receive $100.
Criteria for entering:
- Photographer must live in Habersham, Hall, Lumpkin, Rabun, Stephens or White counties;
- Photograph must be taken in Habersham, Hall, Lumpkin, Rabun, Stephens or White counties;
- Photographer can submit up to three images;
- Photographer should submit a vertical image;
- Photographs must be high resolution;
- Photographershould leave room at the top of the image for the magazine logo;
- Photography must not include a commercial entity;
- Original photography becomes the property of Community Newspapers Inc.
The deadline for submission is 5 p.m. Friday, April 28.
Qualifying images should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, call NeSmith at 706-778-4215.