Thursday, January 14, 2021
(Franklin, NC., Hayesville, NC., Sylva, NC.)
• Multiple positions available:
Handle inbound or outbound calls in a call center with the goal of ensuring customer satisfaction and customer retention.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, email, fax and live chat requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies associated with the use of Drake Software.
• Interviews end user to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
• Determines whether problem is caused by hardware, such as modem, printer, cables or telephone.
• Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for most user problems, referring the more complex problems to DM, CRMT or technical staff for further assistance.
• Logs and tracks calls using a Call Log database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
• Ensure maximum good will from inbound or outbound phone transactions.
• Handle inbound or outbound calls that are primarily routine or basic in nature.
• Follow basic procedures and scripts per management direction.
• Adhere to regular attendance as required for shift.
SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or related experience and/ or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience required
• Basic computer and keyboarding skills required
• Prior experience in telemarketing, retail background or customer relations preferred
• Strong customer service skills required (friendly, courteous and helpful)
• Strong verbal communications skills required (good grammar, voice and diction)
• Reading fluency required
NEEDED ATTRIBUTES/ COMPETENCIES:
1. Commitment to Quality - strong attention to detail and accuracy
2. Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate both in written and oral formats
3. Ability to understand/ comprehend varying levels of training and follow directions
4. Concern and desire to meet/ exceed client/ customer expectations
5. Proven dependability and professionalism
• Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
• Company does not offer sponsorship.
• Job is located in Franklin, Hayesville, or Sylva, North Carolina - No remote work
Qualified candidates, please apply to: http://drakehouse.net/employmentapplication/